Financial Life Skills Training. Effective money management starts with goal setting. Financial goals should be realistic, specific, have a time-frame and imply an action be taken. It takes time and effort to develop financial goals.
Many times people are unaware of how they spend their money. This class teaches people how to monitor their spending habits in order to learn how to better obtain the most value for their available dollars. Financial Life Skills Training demonstrates that by carefully considering needs and wants, an individual or family will spend appropriate amounts for living expenses while saving and investing for long-term financial security.
- Understanding a budget worksheet
- Managing your budget and trouble shooting
- Understanding and evaluating your credit
- Borrowing Basics - learning where and how to . . .
- Bank on it - introduces clients to the services banks offer
- Pay yourself first - the importance of savings
GCMI has over 15 different financial life skills classes to choose from. Call us to discuss customizing your financial life skills program to meet your client's needs.